- HSNS website does not automatically gather any personal information from you, such as your name, phone number, email or street address during your visit. This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily, usually through contacting us via email, or registering in a secure portion of the site.
- HSNS website uses per-session cookies. The per-session cookies do not collect personal information about you. Per-session cookies are used to store information within a session (or visit to our web site). These cookies are deposited on a user's computer only while the user is visiting the site and are deleted when the user closes the session. Here is the list of information that we are collecting by using per-session cookies:
- The name of your Internet service provider, its IP address, and the name of your service provider's server. HSNS makes no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting the website.
- The length of each visit
- The number of requests per visit
- Your type of operating system (Windows, Mac, Unix, etc.)
- Your browser type (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
By keeping this data, HSNS website administrators can fine-tune the sites based on user-activity trends.
Questions or comments regarding this policy, or the administration of the Privacy Act in HSNS may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are not satisfied that we have adequately respected your privacy, you may wish to contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner by calling 1-800-267-0441 or via the Internet at www.priv.gc.ca .