Support & solutions for diverse challenges
Sometimes, you or your child might need help with a hearing or speech-related issue that isn’t covered by a general test. At Hearing and Speech Nova Scotia, we’re committed to providing the right services for every Nova Scotian, no matter how unique their situation.
We offer a wide range of specialized services from help with balance and swallowing difficulties to autism-related support and help for home schooled children.
Specialized hearing services
- Cochlear implant program
- Balance services and fall prevention
More about specialized hearing services
Specialized speech and language services
- Swallowing services
- Cleft lip & palate services
- Augmentative and alternative communication (AAC)
- Autism services
- Speech and language services for home schooled children
- Head and neck cancer care
- Services en français / Francophone services
- Specialized voice clinics